Our OPT-IN form for Grades 3 through 5 for hybrid learning is now available!
If you would like for your 3rd, 4th, 5th, or Grade 6 to 8 autistic support student to attend in the hybrid learning model, please fill out this form no later than April 13, 2021. Students who opt-in will begin attending in-person at Taggart School for two days per week; either Cohort A (Monday and Tuesday) or Cohort B (Thursday and Friday) on APRIL 26, 2021.
You MUST CONSENT TO RAPID COVID-19 TESTING FOR YOUR STUDENT in order for them to return to hybrid learning. Please send our Nurse your sent form in one of the following ways:
Visit www.philasd.org/aes to learn more about the many layers of safety we have in place to protect the health and well-being of everyone in our schools. Whatever learning model you choose, we look forward to continuing to support your child’s educational needs.
Take the District Wide Survey!
- March 29 to April 2 – SPRING BREAK; no classes for students
- April 5 – Classes Resume
- April 7 – Student Report Cards available on the Parent Portal
- April 7, 8, 9 – HALF DAYS, Parent-Teacher Conferences
- April 8 – Food Box Distribution at Taggart, 12:00 p.m. – corner of 4th and Porter
- April 12 – Reunión de Padres – Ud es Doble de Cosas (español) – 12:00 p.m.- en Zoom
- April 13 – Burmese Parent Meeting – 12:00 p.m. on Zoom // Zoom တွင်မြန်မာမိဘတွေ့ဆုံပွဲ
- April 14 – Parent Meeting (English) – 12:00 p.m. on Zoom
- April 15 – Nepali Parent Meeting – 12:00 p.m. on Zoom // जुममा नेपाली अभिभावक बैठक
- April 22 – Food Box Distribution at Taggart, 12:00 p.m. – corner of 4th and Porter
- April 26 – Hybrid Grade 3 to 5 students begin, cohort A
Food access points that are within the vicinity of Taggart School
Eat Right Now! Program
Hey, Taggart parents and caregivers! ‘Choose a Healthier You’ with short nutrition videos from our partner Eat Right Philly that will help motivate and support your health and wellness journey. Each video is self-paced so you can do it in your own time, plus you’ll receive a free cookbook! This month’s video is all about protein – check it out by visiting tinyurl.com/erpfamilywellness
School Immunization Clinics
CVS is offering School Immunization Clinics. See philasd.org/vax for more information.